The Linden Suites is located along San Miguel Avenue in Ortigas Center, the second most important business district in Metro Manila after Makati City. Its address lends easy access to many of the area’s business and commercial establishments, including call centers and large shopping malls.
Some of the places of interest that are a short distance from the hotel include SM Megamall, Shangri-La Plaza, The Podium, and Philippine Stock Exchange Center (Tektite Towers). For those who want a break from the corporate vibe of the district, drive to these nearby attractions:
- Lopez Memorial Museum and Library
- Tiendesitas – a collection of stores selling Philippine-made products, including food, furniture, handicraft, novelty items, apparel, and accessories
- Fun Ranch – a mini-theme park of children, adjacent to Tiendesitas
- Ark Avilon Zoo – a branch of the zoo originally located in Montalban, Rizal
- Rainforest Park – has a water park, mini-zoo, aviary, butterfly pavilion, playground, and amphitheater
- Bahay na Tisa – the oldest house in Pasig City, built in the early 1850s
- Pasig Museum – formerly the Concepcion Mansion, built in 1937, it also used to house the city library.
- Immaculate Conception Parish Church – the first Marian Parish in the Philippines